Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2024

8/29/24


Here's a couple pictures of Castles N Coasters from 2010 or 2011.
Addie's birthday was the other day. He took them to the mall. Unfortunately I had to work. 
It was just Will and I at work yesterday. I am finding motivation to get through each day increasingly difficult. I did well at my serving job last night, though. I do enjoy serving sometimes. Everything is driving me fucking crazy for the most part. I think I'm driving myself crazy. It's 5:22 AM. I had a bunch of weird dreams as always. My mom wanted me to go to a rainbow meeting and we got in a huge fight about it (in my dream, obviously) and i was trying to find earrings to wear. There were plenty more. Anyways I have to get up in an hour. Agggghh. It's Justin's birthday today. I am going to try to sleep a little bit more, or at least enjoy the peacefulness before I have to start this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment