Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2024

8/24/24

 









Here are some Polaroids of downtown Jacksonville that I took in 2023. I don’t currently have a scanner, so these are the best quality photos I have at the moment. I took these while riding around on the scooters and exploring. I do love downtown Jax. 
Will had to go to the Mandarin store today. We woke up at 6. I didn’t have to, but I got a full ass night of sleep. Had a lot of dreams. I love 6 AM when everything’s still dark. Especially when I didn’t have to wake up that early. One of life’s simple pleasures. Anyways, the store there is about to close, (tomorrow), and now that people know that it’s been busy as hell. I worked there for a year, it was the most boring job I’ve ever had besides the seafood place I worked at. 
Today I need to clean. It’s not too bad, my main things right now are the surfaces in our room and breaking down more boxes for recycling. 
I keep listening to Move On Up by Curtis Mayfield this morning. The long one. It’s just not long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment